Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How Do We Get to Neverland? We Fly, Of Course!

I don't know what it is about Peter Pan that has always made me want to throw my grown-up cautions in the wind and just paint my face like Tiger Lily and be a kid again. The movie speaks to all of our inner children and the newest craze, peter pan collars, will allow you to channel your wild child side without having to give up all the perks of being an adult. The look is playful and carefree and with the right blouse, sophisticated as well.

Urban Outfitters is your one-stop shopping for this adorable style:
1. Pins and Needles Peter Pan Blouse
2. Fletcher by Lyell Peter Pan Collar Pleat Blouse
3. Cooperative Sleeveless Printed Shirtdress
4. Kimchi Blue Scalloped Collar Blouse
5. Pins and Needles Pointelle Peter Pan Collar Sweater
6. Pins and Needles Peter Pan Tunic

Case in Point: Alexa Chung, one of the most stylish gals in my book, rocking the "Peter Pan".

No comments:

Post a Comment