Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And It All Boils Down To That Quotable Phrase: If You Love Something, Give It Away

I know one of my promises to myself was to start posting more outfit photos but since having someone sit on my camera at Coachella, that has proved to be unlikely. My posts have been slowing down because of the recent drama relating to my ex-boyfriend. Even though we have been broken up for a month, we have been trying very hard to make this transition smooth when it is anything but. So, I've been going out as often as possible to medicate my pain, another one of my terrible vices. So, I'm back, focused, and ready to focus on school and blogging in my spare time.

Current Lusts:
[via Studded Hearts]
[via LookBook]
[via Google]
[via Studded Hearts]
[via Google]
[via Jak and Jil]
[via Who What Wear]

No comments:

Post a Comment