Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tattoos?

I love tattoos. Some people think they are just tacky body art but I think differently. They can be tasteful, meaningful, and even edgy. I have been deliberately the tattoos I've wanted for many years and I have finally decided on these three.

1 - a tree with the roots reaching down to my waistband and the branches by my ribs. the branches are going to be the names of my father, mother, and sister written in Farsi calligraphy
2 - two tiny fairy wings on the inside of my wrists, because my name, Pareesa, means "fairy-faced" in Farsi.
3 - my favorite Albert Camus quote written down my spine, which is "blessed are the hearts that bend, they shall never be broken"

What are your favorite tattoo styles? What tattoos do you have? I'd love to know!



[images via Google]

No comments:

Post a Comment